Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01112 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,096 (1,357,462 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)