Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01180 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,137 (1,282,586 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)