Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01193 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,051 (1,345,473 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)