Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,664元 (1,281,228 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 36,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 2 hours ago)