Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01196 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,755 (815,550 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)