Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01143 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 83% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,171 (1,501,850 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)