Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.544 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,544元 (EC$4,539) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)