Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.382 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,461 (EC$4,392) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)