Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,515元 (EC$4,502) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)