Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.475 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,412元 (EC$5,015) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)