Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.430 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 111% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,588 (CHF 3,046) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)