Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.969 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 123% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,633元 (CHF 3,104) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)