Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.933 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 125% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,196 (CHF 3,057) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)