Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,015 (C$5,423) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)