Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.241 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,627 (C$5,462) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)