Cost of living in Barrie, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.161 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,508元 (C$2,617) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 3 hours ago)