Cost of living in Barrie, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrie (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,748 (C$2,866) in Barrie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 2 hours ago)