Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,962 (COL$6,246,207) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (38 minutes ago)