Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,712元 (COL$4,023,486) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)