Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,098 (COL$4,002,161) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)