Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00236 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,400 (COL$6,962,033) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (41 minutes ago)