Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00225 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,750 (COL$3,445,746) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)