Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00234 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,532 (COL$6,626,280) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)