Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 88% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元1,006 (Bs 3,959,222) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)