Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,173 (Bs 45,075) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)