Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,718 (Bs 20,799) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)