Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02282 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,907元 (390,294 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)