Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,549 (Bs 41,343) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)