Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11740 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,351 (руб 88,173) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)