Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2014. Exchange rate: 17.806 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,741 (﷼ 940) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (42 minutes ago)