Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.990 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,546元 (€1,445) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)