Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09502 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 43% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,600 (₨58,933) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)