Cost of living in Barddhaman, India vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09559 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,548元 (₨58,044) in Barddhaman.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)