Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,795 (Bs 73,909,865) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)