Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,079 (Bs 19,745) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)