Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,789 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,145 (€1,751) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (27 minutes ago)