Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,115 (€3,240) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (42 minutes ago)