Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,647 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,706 (€2,956) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)