Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,332 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,534元 (€1,571) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)