Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,591 in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)