Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,761元 in Baotou.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)