Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,785 in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)