Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,719 in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)