Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,079 in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (29 minutes ago)