Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.736 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,648 (4,188 лв) in Bansko to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (31 minutes ago)