Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.885 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,671元 (1,975KM) in Banja Luka.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bairiki, Kiribati costs AU$30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 9,000₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mississauga costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)