Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.336 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,170元 (1,654KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)