Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.002 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,665 (1,915KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)