Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.982 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,005 (2,010KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元230,800 (33 minutes ago)