Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13833 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,147 (RD$ 66,125) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)