Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12718 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,665 (RD$ 60,264) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)