Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14650 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,853 (RD$ 94,560) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 2 hours ago)