Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14551 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,746 (RD$ 94,471) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (38 minutes ago)