Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,543 (1,068,764 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (33 minutes ago)