Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01159 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,982元 (1,033,734 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)