Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19621 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,373 (98,739 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)