Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,072 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20156 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,770 (58,395 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (37 minutes ago)