Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19718 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,954 (55,552 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)