Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,857 prices entered by 639 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10426 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,136 (₨68,445) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)