Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,460 prices entered by 565 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10750 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,884 (₨110,552) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)