Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,359 prices entered by 600 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09634 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,179元 (₨74,516) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)