Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,982 prices entered by 655 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10177 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,074 (₨59,681) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)