Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,195 prices entered by 633 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09380 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,427元 (₨68,523) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)