Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,651 prices entered by 669 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10070 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,064 (₨60,217) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)