Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,451 (Rp 30,002,006) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (44 minutes ago)