Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,116元 (Rp 19,086,577) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 25 (about 3 hours ago)