Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,073 (B$2,671) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)