Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.851 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,599 (B$4,246) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)