Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.375 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,221元 (B$2,336) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)