Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.823 CNY / BND
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,238 (B$4,611) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)