Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,123 (Rp 29,365,796) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (31 minutes ago)