Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,118 (Rp 16,681,410) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)