Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,073 (Rp 16,473,890) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)