Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,585 (Rp 18,690,045) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (44 minutes ago)