Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01195 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,496 (1,045,432 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)