Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01125 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,340 (1,630,169 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)