Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01134 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,328 (1,704,193 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bloemfontein costs R 2,500 (44 minutes ago)