Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,123 (842,157 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)