Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.447 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,850 ($2,458) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)