Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,574 ($4,722) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)