Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,523 ($2,447) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)