Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38467 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,359 (13,932 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)