Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40730 CNY / MDL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,277元 (15,411 Leu) in Bălţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)