Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,637 (R$ 8,866) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)