Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.160 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,607 (AU$3,219) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (33 minutes ago)