Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.294 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,058 (AU$5,111) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)