Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.780 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,115元 (AU$2,953) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)