Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.975 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,091元 (AU$3,033) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)