Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.834 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,928 (AU$3,088) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 418 (about 1 hour ago)