Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,747 (Rp 18,691,133) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)