Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,633 (Rp 17,664,281) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)