Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 944 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.923 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,988 (1,526 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)