Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 928 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.760 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,136 (1,632 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)