Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.725 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,477 (1,471 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)