Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.309 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,946 ($2,052) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)