Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.761 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,421元 ($1,985) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)