Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.862 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,591 ($3,729) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)