Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,990 ($2,051) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (42 minutes ago)