Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.627 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,900 (4,241 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)