Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,602 (3,953 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)