Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23453 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,286元 (43,856 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tel Aviv costs 3,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brighton and Hove costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)