Cost of living comparison between Bahía Blanca, Argentina and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43234 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,844 (ARS $25,083) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)