Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18378 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,346元 (ARS $34,529) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)