Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05197 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,796元 (₨169,254) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)