Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05580 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,814 (₨157,948) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)