Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13844 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,273 (Php95,873) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)