Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12854 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,856 (Php53,338) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)