Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13814 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,225 (Php95,741) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)