Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00567 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,066 (1,774,717 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)