Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,735 (2,109,458 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)