Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00569 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,305元 (1,810,528 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)