Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,996 (3,441,410 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)