Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,330 (3,503,224 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)