Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,599 (3,360,580 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)