Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00531 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,111 (1,716,653 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)