Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00549 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,094 (1,837,991 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)