Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,231 (3,749,858 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)