Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,815 (€2,263) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (20 minutes ago)