Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,444元 (€1,180) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)