Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,986 (€2,468) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (38 minutes ago)