Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13787 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,489 (Php97,839) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)