Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.621 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,284 (4,494 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)