Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,763 (4,612 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lugano costs CHF 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brasov costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)