Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.707 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,128 (4,763 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)