Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.696 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,312 (4,312 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)