Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 166% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,371元 ($3,383) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)