Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.558 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,464 (ƒ 3,503) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)