Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.821 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,154元 (ƒ 3,967) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)