Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.543 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,950 (ƒ 3,373) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)