Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 CNY / AWG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,725 (ƒ 2,937) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)