Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20064 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,712 (58,372 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)