Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19815 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,501 (52,993 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)