Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20312 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,677 (52,567 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (34 minutes ago)