Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21146 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,523 (49,763 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)