Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,331 (3,889TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (36 minutes ago)