Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,171元 (5,532TL) in Aydin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)