Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.822 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,080 (7,730TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)