Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.548 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,153 (3,975TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)