Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.124 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,051 (S/. 8,026) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)