Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.793 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,665 (€1,369) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)