Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,250 (€2,194) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (42 minutes ago)