Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,478 (€2,366) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (38 minutes ago)