Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.571 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 98% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,167元 (NZ$4,193) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)