Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.521 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,971 (NZ$4,417) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)