Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.573 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 117% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,186 (NZ$4,415) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)