Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.564 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,129 (NZ$3,972) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)